The State of the Basin is an indicator monitoring initiative that reports on trends in economic, social, cultural and environmental well-being across the Columbia Basin-Boundary region. Originally a project of Columbia Basin Trust, the State of the Basin has been an RDI program since 2012.
A variety of knowledge products are associated with the State of the Basin program, including:
- annual snapshot reports (short, graphic summaries of select indicators),
- annual trends analyses (in-depth annual reports on State of the Basin indicators, grouped by theme),
- subjective well-being reports (results of a poll of Columbia Basin-Boundary residents focused on perceptions and behaviours, and
- occasional long reports (compilations of all current State of the Basin research).
Trends Analysis Briefs
- Community & Society
- Education & Learning
- Infrastructure & Basic Services
- Past Trends Analysis